ThunderFest – After-Race Party
March 4, 2017 from Noon to 5
(Even if the Thunderbolt Ski Run is cancelled due to lack of snow, we'll still party on at ThunderFest!)
Place: Adams Visitors Center, Hoosac Street, Adams
Food, Drink & Fun
- Mouthwatering Food Vendors from Local Eateries.
- Excellent local craft beer and wine.
- Outdoor recreation and craft vendors
- Cast your vote in the Annual Chowder Cook Off
- Outdoor Recreation, craft and other vendors
- Wagon rides by Holiday Brook Farm!
• 12:30 to 2 - Jim Witherell - Dynamic singer and guitarist with a huge repertoire!
• Misty Blues Band – Gina Coleman and her awesome six piece band deliver blues and blues infused gospel, classic rock and funk.
Winners of the 82nd Anniversary Thunderbolt Ski Run will be receive their medals around 3:00.
• Warm up around the campfire
• Activities for the kids
• Visit the new Thunderbolt Ski Museum
• Outdoor Recreation Vendors
• Old school social networking
Accommodations in Adams Click Here
Want to help out? There are many tasks that need to be done - and most of them are actually fun. We'd love to hear from you, so please click here to go to a volunteer sign up form.