ALL RACES CANCELLED - NO SNOW!
In just two weeks, we went from excellent ski conditions to basically no snow. But the festival is still on for Saturday afternoon, March 4! Join the fun.
Capital Region Nordic Alliance (CRNA) is partnering with the Thunderbolt Ski Runners and ProAdams to host a 5K classic cross-country ski event on March 5, 2017 at Greylock Glen in Adams , Massachusetts. All ages and skill levels are welcome - this is a community fun XC ski event! Spectators are very welcome. Food, drink, music and a toasty campfire will be available at the registration area.
- March 5, 2017, Noon to 3 pm
- Location: Greylock Glen, Adams, Massachusetts. The GPS location is 155 Gould Road, Adams, MA, 01220
- The race course will be in Greylock Glen at the foot of the mountain. Don't worry, you won't have to climb Mount Greylock!
- Online registration available now at Active.com
- Day of Race Registration will begin at 11 am.
- CRNA will provide timing, bibs, and its famous CRNA Mug...It’s All About the MUG!!!!
- Fees: Pre-registration through active.com will be $15. Link coming soon. Day of race registration will be $20 for 5K. Day of registration starts at 9AM. Veteran discount available. Kids 12 and under and seniors 65 and older free!
- Equipment rental available by reservation only. Contact Tom Wright at email@example.com
Funds are non refundable with credit to subsequent CRNA Nordic events held year round in the region. All funds go to support CRNA programming for youth/adults/military with special needs/disabilities. CRNA is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and a US Paralympic Nordic Club. We Thank you for your support!!!
There will be delicious food, hot and cold beverages including beer & wine, plus a toasty campfire, music and ThunderFest's signature hay bale seating! So please come up and join the fun!
Accommodations in Adams Click Here.
Want to help out? There are many tasks that need to be done - and most of them are actually fun. We'd love to hear from you, so please click here to go to a volunteer sign up form.