ALL RACES CANCELLED - NO SNOW!
In just two weeks, we went from excellent ski conditions to basically no snow. But the festival is still on for Saturday afternoon, March 4! Join the fun.
Dion Snowshoes is partnering with the Thunderbolt Ski Runners and ProAdams to host a 5K snowshoe event on March 5, 2017 at Greylock Glen in Adams , Massachusetts. All ages and skill levels are welcome - this is a community fun event! Spectators are very welcome. Food, drink, music and a toasty campfire will be available at the registration area.
- Sunday, March 5, 2017, 10 am to noon.
- Location: Greylock Glen, Adams, Massachusetts. The GPS location is 155 Gould Road, Adams, MA, 01220
- The race course will be in Greylock Glen at the foot of the mountain. Don't worry, you won't have to climb Mount Greylock!
- Online pre-registration coming soon.
- Day of Race Registration will be from 8:45 to 9:45.
- Fees: $15 pre-registeration/$20 day of race. Kids 12 and under and seniors 65 and older free!
- Snowshoe rental are available by reservation only. Contact Dion Snowshoes at (802) 753-1174
There will be delicious food, hot and cold beverages including beer & wine, plus a toasty campfire, music and ThunderFest's signature hay bale seating! So please come up and join the fun!
Accommodations in Adams Click Here.
Want to help out? There are many tasks that need to be done - and most of them are actually fun. We'd love to hear from you, so please click here to go to a volunteer sign up form.