Economic Development Resources
P.E.R.C. Grants Available
The Pittsfield Economic Revitalization Corporation (PERC) accepting applications for business grants.
• PERC has funding available for its Small Business Technical Assistance Grant Program for businesses in Pittsfield and all other communities in Berkshire County.
• Grants can be used for professional and business management guidance, such as accounting, financial, architectural, legal, engineering, or specialized business planning services that will increase the capacity of the business. (Routine business operating and capital expenses are ineligible.)
• The purpose of the program is to help small businesses with twenty or fewer employees expand, grow, improve their operations and create jobs. Prospective business owners may also apply if they are within 1 year of starting their business. Women, minority, immigrant, low-income, previously unemployed and military veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications will be accepted through May 2016.
• Program information and eligibility guidelines are available. Applications and additional information may be obtained at www.PERCloans.com and also by contacting Ann W. Dobrowolski at PERC, (413) 499-9371 or e-mail email@example.com.
Businesses in Adams are welcome to contact the Adams Community Development office for assistance and guidance with the PERC Grant application process. Call 413-743-8300 x 173 or by email.
More information available at PERC's website.
Berkshire Regional and State Resources